Packed full of plant and vegetable-based nutrients, Super Greens Powder provides fantastic benefits to your health and well-being. With common ingredients including spinach, alfalfa, barley greens, and much more, it's no wonder they're so popular.
- 1 Benefits of a greens formula for health and fitness
- 1.1 Convenient
- 1.2 Strengthens the immune system
- 1.3 They prevent vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- 2 Essential Fatty Acid Complex
- 2.1 Whats contained within Essential Fatty Acid Complex supplements
- 2.2 Why do we need EFAs
- 2.3 What are the main benefits of EFA supplements
- 2.3.1 They're convenient
- 2.3.2 They're highly concentrated
- 2.3.3 Health and well being
- 3 Greens Complex
- 3.1 What are greens complex supplements
- 3.2 What are the main ingredients of these supplements
- 3.3 What do these supplements do to our bodies
- 3.4 What are some of the main benefits of greens complex supplements
- 3.4.1 Strengthening the immune system
- 3.4.2 Ridding the body of free radicals
- 3.4.3 Anti-aging benefits
- 4 Sea vegetable complex
- 4.1 What is a sea vegetable complex supplement
- 4.2 What are the main ingredients of the supplement
- 4.3 What do these supplements do to our bodies
- 4.4 What are the main health benefits
- 4.4.1 Strengthening and boosing immunity
- 4.4.2 Such a high mineral count
- 4.4.3 Healthy fatty acid content
- 5 Land vegetable complex
- 5.1 What are land vegetable complex supplements
- 5.2 What are the main ingredients
- 5.3 What effects do these ingredients have on our bodies
- 5.4 What are the main health benefits of land vegetable complex supplements
- 5.4.1 Improved oxygen and nutrient transportation
- 5.4.2 Improved immunity
- 5.4.3 Promoting general health
- 6 Phytonutrient complex
- 6.1 What are phytonutrient complex supplements
- 6.2 What are the main ingredients found in the supplement
- 6.3 What effects do these nutrients have on our bodies
- 6.4 What are the main benefits for the human body
- 6.4.1 Immunity boosting
- 6.4.2 Helps promote weight loss
- 7 Cautions and Warnings
- 8 Contraindications
- 9 Known Adverse Reactions
- 10 Nutrition Facts
Benefits of a greens formula for health and fitness
These days, with obesity levels constantly on the up, and more and more people suffering from weight-related health issues, it's pretty safe to say that many of us are finally deciding to become a little more health conscious and are perhaps taking our general health and well-being a little more seriously. Not only are we getting more exercise, we're also cleaning up our diets as well. As you're probably aware, experts recommend a combination of a healthy diet and regular exercise in order to enjoy peak optimal health, but is there anything else we can do? Well, actually, there is. Health supplements are growing in popularity day by day, and when you consider some of the ingredients found in some of the better products on the market, it's not surprising why. When used in combination with a healthy diet and exercise regime, health supplements can provide fantastic benefits to your health and well-being. Greens formulas for example, are ideal because they're packed full of plant and vegetable-based nutrients that the body thrives upon. With common ingredients including spinach, alfalfa, barley greens, and much more on top of that, it's no wonder they're so popular. Here's why they're so beneficial.
Health experts recommend we consume at least 5 portions of fresh fruits and vegetables per day, in order to meet our daily requirements for various vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients essential for enjoying optimal health. When you think about how much fruit and vegetable products you would need to consume to meet your requirements, it's actually a lot of food, which is not only difficult to consume, it can also be pretty expensive. On average, one serving of a greens formula will provide you with your daily requirements, and as the formula is so simple to consume, it simply could not be easier to give your body exactly what it needs on a daily basis.
Strengthens the immune system
Our immune systems are what help us fight off illness and disease, as our bodies despatch antibodies and white blood cells to destroy viruses and bacteria entering our bodies before they get the chance to spread and cause any real harm. The stronger our immune system, the healthier we are. Greens formulas are absolutely loaded full of beneficial vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other nutrients that help to strengthen and boost our immune systems, helping to keep us fit and healthy.
They prevent vitamin and mineral deficiencies
Our bodies medically need vitamins and minerals in order to function correctly, yet statistically as many as 1 in 4 people on average will be deficient in at least one vitamin or mineral. The great thing about greens formulas is that as they boast such an impressive vitamin and mineral profile, we're basically getting a something of absolutely everything we require. Some of the ingredients will be rich in iron and calcium, the spinach for example, while others will be rich in B vitamins such as the Barley Greens. Simply put, each of the ingredients contains natural goodness, some amounts higher than others, so combining them all together in one super greens formula is only going to be beneficial for you.
Essential Fatty Acid Complex
Just like vitamins, our bodies require essential fatty acids on a daily basis, yet unfortunately not all of them can be synthesised naturally. Because of this, we have to consume them from dietary and supplementary sources instead. Essential fatty acids are made up of various forms of healthy fats, including Omega 3, 6, and 9. Our bodies require these fatty acids in order to function correctly, yet as mentioned, we don't tend to get enough from our diets alone, which is why essential fatty acid complex supplements are proving so beneficial and effective.
What's contained within Essential Fatty Acid Complex supplements?
There are numerous different sources of EFAs contained within these complex supplements, which is one of the reasons why they're so impressive and beneficial. The sources found within these supplements include:
- Organic, non-GMO lecithin
- Primrose oil
- Pumpkin seed oil
- Borage oil
- Flax seed oil
- Sunflower Oil (CLA)
Why do we need EFA's?
EFA's are essential for our bodies, yet as mentioned, we cannot synthesise them naturally, because of this, they need to come from dietary and supplementary forms instead. Our bodies require them for a whole variety of different reasons, including:
- Can reduce high blood pressure
- Promoting optimal brain health and function
- Promoting healthy vision
- Improving and maintaining metabolic function
- Preventing macular degeneration
- Promoting joint health
- Improving flexibility
- Strengthening the bones
- Promoting good skin health
- Strengthening immunity
- Promoting cardiovascular health
- Can reduce harmful cholesterol levels
- Promoting good digestive health
- And more...
Phew! As you can see, that's a lot of health benefits, and that's not even listing them all. EFA's are absolutely essential for maintaining optimal levels of everyday health and well-being, which is why EFA complex supplements are so incredibly beneficial for us.
What are the main benefits of EFA supplements?
We've looked at why we need EFAs now let's take a look at some of the main benefits associated with EFA supplements as opposed to just EFAs individually.
One great benefit of these supplements is the fact that they're so convenient and simple to take. Simply take the capsules, preferably with a meal and you're pretty much good to go.
They're highly concentrated
As EFA complexes contain various different sources of EFAs, not just the one like many other products, the dosage you receive is highly concentrated and provides your RDA.
Health and well-being
You've seen the health benefits listed above, so naturally EFAs can be used mainly as a method of obtaining optimal health and well-being. You can improve numerous aspects of your general health all in one go.
As far as healthy living goes, experts recommend following a healthy and balanced diet, used in conjunction with a smart exercise routine in order to obtain great results. To provide us with that added boost and to take us to the next level, health supplements such as greens complexes can be used, to fill our bodies full of nutrients and natural goodness.
What are greens complex supplements?
Basically, greens complex supplements are natural health supplements made from various herbal and plant-based ingredients designed to provide our bodies with essential and non-essential nutrients in order to optimize our health. Not surprisingly, they get their name because they're derived from natural green plants, herbs, and vegetables. All of the natural ingredients undergo a careful process which reduces them into powder form while maintaining all of the natural goodness that makes them so beneficial. Some of them are provided in capsule form, while others are sold in their powdered form where they can then be mixed with liquid to create a delicious and nutrient-rich beverage.
What are the main ingredients of these supplements?
The main ingredients contained within these supplements include:
- Aloe Vera
- Barley greens
- Wheat grass
What do these supplements do to our bodies?
You've heard people tell their children (probably including your parents to you when you were a child) to eat their greens so that they'll grow up to be big and strong. Look at Popeye and his spinach for example. The reason why green foods are considered so healthy and beneficial is because of their overall nutritional profiles. In order to function correctly, our bodies require certain amounts of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and various other nutrients that we cannot synthesize by ourselves, making them essential. Because of this, we need to consume them from dietary sources including whole foods and supplements. Greens supplements are supercharged full of natural nutrients that do our bodies a world of good and benefit us in so many different ways. Some of the positive effects the foods contained within greens supplements have on our bodies include:
- Cardiovascular support
- Promoting digestive health
- Maintaining optimal internal conditions
- Can provide anti-aging benefits
- Ridding the body of harmful toxins
- Helping to eradicate free-radicals
- Strengthening and boosting the immune system
- Improving eyesight
- Improving circulation
- Can promote healthy blood cell counts
- Promoting overall health and well-being
- And more...
What are some of the main benefits of greens complex supplements?
There are many different benefits of these supplements, and here's a look at three of the most crucial examples in more detail.
Strengthening the immune system
The stronger our immune system is, the healthier we are and the less likely we are to become ill. The immune system is full of ingredients that strengthen and boost the immune system, making them an ideal health supplement.
Ridding the body of free-radicals
Free radicals are basically chemicals and ingredients that don't belong in our bodies and, if left alone, will attack our cells causing them to oxidize and mutate. Greens complex supplements are full of anti-oxidants that eradicate harmful free radicals before they get the chance to cause us any damage.
A greens complex supplement is full of so many different nutrients, many of which help to provide anti-aging benefits such as strengthening and improving the skin, improving eyesight, and improving joint and bone strength.
Sea Vegetable Complex
Sea vegetables are becoming more and more popular with each passing day, as people appear to finally be waking up to the various health benefits associated with each specific ingredient. Because of this, naturally we decided to create our potent sea vegetable complex to help others enjoy optimal levels of health and fitness.
What is a sea vegetable complex supplement?
Basically our supplement is derived from numerous sources of sea vegetables, which then undergo special treatments to concentrate each ingredient before being combined together in a powdered/capsule form ready to be consumed by you at home.
What are the main ingredients of the supplement?
Naturally the main ingredients found within this supplement all come from the sea. They include:
- Dulse seaweed
- Green algae
What do these supplements do to our bodies?
Sea vegetable complex supplements are proving more and more popular every single day as people are experiencing such fantastic results with them. The ingredients found within the supplements have a number of profound effects on our bodies, including:
- Being rich in vitamins and minerals
- Strengthening the nervous system
- Strengthening and boosting immunity
- Being incredibly rich in minerals
- Strengthening bones and joints
- Can promote healthy thyroid function
- Rich in healthy fatty acids
- Can provide anti-carcinogenic benefits
- Promotes healthy blood flow and circulation
- Rich in amino acids
- And more...
What are the main health benefits?
Here we'll be taking a look at three of the many different health benefits associated with consuming a sea vegetable complex supplement:
Strengthening and boosting immunity
The ingredients found within these sea vegetable complexes are incredibly rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants which all work in conjunction with each other to boost the immune system, which in turn can potentially help protect us against illness and disease.
Such a high mineral count
Sea minerals are, without question, some of the healthiest minerals we could ever wish to consume and these sea vegetable complex supplements are jam-packed full of them. They improve immunity, the nervous system, the cardiovascular system, the sensory system, they strengthen bones and joints, they help internal organ function, they promote healthy blood, they pretty much do everything beneficial for our bodies we could ever imagine.
Healthy fatty acid content
The ingredients found within this supplement contain healthy fats, some more than others. Typically, you can find omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, as well as DHA. These fatty acids promote brain health and function, they improve our vision, they lubricate and strengthen the joints, they improve metabolic function, and much more.
Land Vegetable Complex
When healthy foods are concerned, fresh vegetables are, without question, some of the healthiest and most beneficial foods we could ever wish to consume. Naturally then, we decided to combine some of the healthiest vegetables on the planet into one nutrient supercharged complex health supplement.
What are land vegetable complex supplements?
As mentioned, vegetables are incredibly healthy and beneficial for us and are jam-packed full of nutrients that promote and improve general health and well-being. Land vegetable complex supplements take a number of fresh vegetable ingredients, concentrate and extract the goodness from each one, and combine them with others to create an incredibly beneficial health supplement.
What are the main ingredients?
The main ingredients found in these supplements include the following:
- Olive leaf extract
- Organic fermented soy
- Beet root
- Brown rice
What effects do these ingredients have on our bodies?
Each one of the ingredients found within this supplement has its own unique health benefits. Combine them all together then, and we create a potent and highly beneficial health supplement that has a number of health benefits and effects on the body. These include:
- Strengthening and boosting immunity
- Promoting healthy vision
- Promoting healthy digestion
- Improving the muscular and skeletal systems
- Can strengthen the nervous system
- Can reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol levels
- Improving blood health and haemoglobin formation
- Can reduce blood pressure
- Can improve circulation
- Improving oxygen and nutrient transportation
- And more...
What are the main health benefits of land vegetable complex supplements?
You can see above just what effects the ingredients have on our bodies, so here's a more detailed look at the most prominent health and fitness benefits of land vegetable complex supplements:
Improved oxygen and nutrient transportation
Some of the ingredients found within this supplement, the beet root especially, helps to dilate the blood vessels and improve circulation. By default, this also improves oxygen and nutrient transportation because as other ingredients improve blood health and haemoglobin formation, not only is more blood able to be transported around the body, but also more nutrients and oxygen are contained within the blood, so all of the cells and major organs in the body benefit greatly.
The immune system requires vitamins and minerals in order to function correctly, becoming stronger with the more it has. The ingredients found within this supplement are all rich in vitamins and minerals, so naturally it's ideal for boosting the immune system.
Promoting general health
As well as immunity, blood pressure is lowered and regulated, as are harmful cholesterol levels, the cardiovascular system and various other systems are strengthened, and various health conditions can easily be prevented and keep at bay thanks to what we put into our bodies. Simply put, this supplement is ideal as it improves our health in so many different ways.
As far as healthy diet food is concerned, you simply cannot get much healthier than plant-based foods. Plant-based foods are rich in natural nutrients and because of this, we decided to combine several of the healthiest sources into our latest Phytonutrient complex supplement.
What are phytonutrient complex supplements?
Phytonutrient complex supplements are health supplements derived from natural plant-based food sources. These food sources are rich in naturally occurring chemicals known as phytonutrients. For that reason, we combined several extremely healthy food sources and created our latest phytonutrient complex supplement, combining numerous different plant-based foods rich in phytonutrients, as well as other natural goodness including antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
What are the main ingredients found in the supplement?
The main ingredients found in this supplement include the following:
- Blueberry fruit
- Acerola berries
- Green Tea Extract
What effects do these nutrients have on our bodies?
The ingredients list may not be as long as some of our other supplements, but even so, the health benefits and the effects that these nutrients have on our bodies is astonishing. These include:
- Boosting immunity
- Increasing metabolism
- Contributing towards weight loss
- Can reduce blood pressure
- Fighting oxidative stress
- Improving natural vitamin levels
- Improving mental health and well-being
- Can help to fight gum disease and tooth decay
- Can reduce hay fever and allergy symptoms
- Improving the respiratory system
- Strengthening the cardiovascular system
- And much more...
What are the main benefits for the human body?
You can see that this is a serious supplement that does way more than simply promote good health, so here's a look at the three most prominent benefits:
The immune system protects against illness and disease and thrives on vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other nutrients and this supplement is rich in all of the above. Nothing more to say on that, really.
Helps promote weight loss
The natural green tea extract found in our supplement is mainly responsible for this benefit. Green tea extract helps to increase the metabolism, allowing us to gradually burn additional calories as we convert them into energy. It too is rich in a potent antioxidant known as EGCG which also helps with fat burning.
Cautions and Warnings
- If you are taking other diuretics, consult a health care practitioner prior to use
- If you have a kidney disorder, consult a health care practitioner prior to use
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice)
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have an iron deficiency
- If you are taking prescription medication, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use as resveratrol may alter the effectiveness of these medications
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a history of kidney stones
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have an auto-immune disorder
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking antidepressant medications
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking cardiac glycosides such as digitalis/digoxin, or blood pressure medication.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications for diabetes, or seizures
- If you have liver or gall bladder diseases, and/or intestinal obstruction, consult a health care practitioner prior to use
- Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Known Adverse Reactions
- Allergic reactions can occur in people allergic to plants of the Oleaceae family
- Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner
- Some people may experience insomnia, anxiety, or headaches, in which case, discontinue use
How and when should they be consumed?
Health Canada Recommended Dose (capsules): Adults: 1 Scoop(s) 1 time(s) per day. Take with a meal containing oil/fat. Store in airtight container, protected from light in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Not intended for children, pregnant, or breastfeeding women. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have health conditions. Store in a cool dry place away from children. Do not use if seal is broken.
Allergy Statement: This product is made in a facility that handles milk products, gluten, shellfish, soy, peanuts and other tree nuts.
Disclaimer: The above description does not constitute medical advice and is for informational purposes only and has not been evaluated by Health Canada, CFIA, or FDA. Please consult a properly licensed medical professional before consuming nutritional supplements. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any disease.